POLO RALPH LAUREN RLX RED NAVY BLUE WATER-REPELLENT HOODED ANORAK JACKET
This utility jacket is crafted with recycled polyester and recycled nylon, reinforcing Ralph Lauren's aim to create the highest-quality products while considering our environment. It features a three-layer shell, reflective taping, and water-repellent properties.
- Mockneck with brushed lining. Stowaway drawstring hood. Full-zip front with a hook-and-loop storm placket.
- Long sleeves. Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs. Interior storm cuffs. "03 Unit PSRL/Technical Outerwear" at the right sleeve. Zip pocket at each sleeve. "RLX" tabs at the pocket flaps.
- Two chest zip pockets with overlapping pockets. Two front waist hook-and-loop pockets with overlapping pockets. Two interior chest pockets. Two interior waist pockets.
- "RLX Ralph Lauren" at the left chest. "03 Unit PSRL/Technical Outerwear" at the upper back right. Zipped vent at each side. Reflective taping at the waist. Drawstring waist. Fully lined.
- This product is made with recycled polyester. By turning industrial and post-consumer polyester waste into new product, Ralph Lauren is reducing dependence on virgin petroleum-based material.
- Front: 100% recycled polyester. Back: 100% nylon. Upper body lining: 100% polyester. Lower body lining and sleeve lining: 100% recycled nylon.
- Machine washable.