POLO RALPH LAUREN KAYAK EXPEDITION POLO 67 PRINT GRAPHIC WATER RAPIDS SHIRT
An American style standard since 1972, the Polo shirt has been imitated but never matched. Over the decades, Ralph Lauren has re-imagined his signature style in a wide array of colors and fits, yet all retain the quality and attention to detail of the iconic original. This striped version is made with luxe cotton interlock that features an ultra soft finish and printed with a poster-inspired kayak graphic. Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton™ to improve cotton farming globally. Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals and implement the principles of decent work.
- Classic Fit: Ralph Lauren's roomiest silhouette. Cut for a lower armhole and a fuller sleeve, which falls closer to the elbow.
- Size medium has a 72.4 cm front body length, a 74.9 cm back body length, a 45.7 cm shoulder and a 111.8 cm chest.
- Rib-knit Polo collar. Two-button placket.
- Short sleeves with rib-knit armbands. "Polo 67" and a kayaker printed on the centre front. Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Pony on the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.