POLO RALPH LAUREN INDIGO STADIUM LIMITED EDITION LONG BILL 1992 HAT
Inspired by uniforms worn by US athletes in the '20s and '30s, Ralph Lauren's celebrated Stadium collection, which debuted in 1992, is now highly sought after by collectors the world over. Now reimagined for a Fall 2019 capsule, this limited-edition hat features an elongated bill, fitted construction, and bold graphics, including a Stadium patch and a "1992" print.
- Seamed elongated bill. Five-panel construction.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Ralph Lauren label at the interior sweatband.
- "RL67" patch at the front. "1992" print at the top of the bill. "Stadium" patch at the right side. Flag shield embroidery and "America" print at the left side.
- "Polo" print at the back.
- Size S/M: 22½" inner circumference. Size L/XL: 23¼" inner circumference.
- Shell: 63% cotton, 37% nylon. Sweatband: 100% polyester.
- Spot clean. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.