POLO RALPH LAUREN CLASSIC FIT RUGBY BLUE NAUTICAL STRIPE MESH POLO SHIRT
From its meticulous construction—The signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This classic fit version is accented with the number worn by the strongest player on a polo team.
- Ribbed Polo collar with contrast tipping. Two-button rugby placket. Woven flag label at the placket facing.
- Short sleeves with striped ribbed armbands. "5" appliqué at the right sleeve.
- Crest with "Polo Ralph Lauren PRL Yacht Club MCMLXVII."
- Colored Stripes Across Center With Numbers 0016.
- Even vented hem.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.