POLO RALPH LAUREN CHENILLE-PATCH SATIN HAT
Ralph Lauren's signature collegiate-inspired chenille patch and chain-stitched logo embroidery accent this satin ball cap, which is crafted with Better Cotton™ and finished with a grosgrain back strap. Ralph Lauren partners with Better Cotton to improve cotton farming globally. Better Cotton trains farmers to use water efficiently, care for the health of the soil and natural habitats, reduce use of the most harmful chemicals, and implement the principles of decent work.
- Seamed bill. Corduroy underbill.
- Five-panel construction.
- Embroidered ventilating eyelets. Corduroy sweatband. Lined at the crown.
- "State Champs" embroidery and chenille "5th Div. 1967-'68 New York P.R.L." patch at the front. Chain-stitched "Polo" embroidery at the top left of the bill.
- "New York" embroidery and a buckled grosgrain strap at the back.
- 23.25" inner circumference.
- This product is sourced via a system of mass balance and therefore may not contain Better Cotton.
- Shell: 56% cotton, 44% viscose. Underbill and lining: 100% cotton. Hand wash. Imported.
- Visit corporate.RalphLauren.com/citizenship-create-timeless-style for more information on Ralph Lauren's sustainability initiatives.